STONEXPRESS | Quality
Our strength? Only Premium quality Stone!
- There are many, many GRADES of Travertine and other stones!
- The price often indicates the GRADE. Be careful!
- We focus only on PREMIUM GRADE & QUALITY!
- This helps avoid claims and problems! Well worth it!
The STONEXPRESS Natural Stone program offers only "Premium quality" stone suitable for both residential and commercial installations. Careful selection and quality controls are implemented throughout the manufacturing process of our stones to ensure the expected quality from a STONEXPRESS branded product:
- Our nominal stone tile size have a tolerance of +/- 1mm when the competition's standard products at +/- 1.5 to 2mm.
- Before filling, our tiles have a possible hole area of maximum 1 square inch when the competition's standard product is 1.5 to 2 square inch.
- Before filling, our tiles have a maximum possible hole length of 1 inch when the competition's standard product is at 1.5 to 2 times larger holes.
- Our surface filling to stone surface ratio is maximum 5% when the competition's standard product is at 10 to 15%.
- For the filling process of the filled tiles, we are using specific colored filling material for each specific product shade. The competition's standard products usually use the same fill color as there is no product pre-selection before the filling process.
- In the case of Travertine, all stones are inspected for excessive black or red veining and defective tiles are removed.
- Finally, our products are all V3 in shade classification when the competition standard is a V4.